CALL OF THE BIRDS

 

CALL OF THEBIRDS

 These are some photos that I captured of different types of birds I have seen. The photos were captured in different times and different days. I am sharing some of them with you.

 

Following are some photographs of LOTEN’S SUNBIRD. I captured these photos from our home garden.



 Next is a photo of a flying PAINTED STORK. This, I captured from our balcony.


This is a photo of an ORIENTAL HONEY-BUZZARD. This bird was sitting on a quite far away coconut tree.




This next photo is a  WHITE-BELLIED DRONGO. It was moving on the wall of our balcony.



This photo is of a SPOTTED DOVE. It was sitting (and also calling) on an electricity cable that is close to our house.



A LESSER SRI LANKA FLAMEBACK. This species is endemic to Sri Lanka.




This is a COMMON MYNA.




 Hope you enjoyed. Will meet again in the next post. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

down to the oceans